Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
What is a Cookie?
A “cookie” is a tiny data file that we transfer onto your computer, mobile phone, or any other device that you use to access the Charles Allen, CPA. llc Sites, generally used for authentication and tracking. Every cookie expires after a certain period of time, but that period varies depending on what the cookie is used for and how your browser is configured.
A “session” cookie is one that generally expires when you close your web browser or mobile application. A “persistent” cookie is one that remains in your device, even after you close your browser or mobile application. A persistent cookie expires according to the duration set by us (or when you delete it manually). Learn more on Wikipedia.
You may remove or disable cookies through your browser settings. For more information on how to manage your cookie options, please see Section 5 of this Cookie Statement below.
We use the information we receive from cookies and other locally stored data to make your experience with the Charles Allen, CPA. llc Sites safer and better, to gain a greater understanding of user preferences and interactions with the Charles Allen, CPA. llc Sites, and to generally improve our services.
- Provide you with a personalized experience, such as using cookies to know your language preference, to remember the user preferences you set so we can provide you with the customized look and feel that you want, and to tell you about interesting Charles Allen, CPA. llc issues and events in your area.
- Deliver more relevant content to you faster. For example, we may use local storage to store your most recently read articles directly on your device, so they can be retrieved quickly.
- Make the Charles Allen, CPA. llc Sites more convenient to use, such as by using cookies to maintain your session when you log in or to remember your username in the login field.
What Types of Cookies Do We Collect?
The cookies and other locally stored data technologies used by the Charles Allen, CPA. llc Sites generally fall into the following categories:
- Functionality: These cookies help the Charles Allen, CPA. llc Sites work, including essential features like logging in.
- Preferences: These cookies store your preferences, so that they can be remembered the next time you use the Charles Allen, CPA. llc Sites.
- Performance and Analysis: These cookies collect information about how you use the Charles Allen, CPA. llc Sites, so that we can better understand how the Charles Allen, CPA. llc Sites work and improve them for you and other users.
- Third-Party: These cookies allow us to render services provided by third parties, such as “like” and “share” buttons.
What Are My Cookie Options?
- Remove or disable specific locally stored data on your browser’s settings.
- Use a browser that can block third-party cookies.
- Install a plug-in to block locally stored data, if one is available.